855.552.3537 UPLOAD ARTWORK
Why You Shouldn’t Settle For Just Any Graphic Designer
Sure, there are plenty of user-friendly computer programs and apps that make it possible for almost anyone to create their own design today, be it for a logo, sign, or website, but just because you “can”, doesn’t necessarily mean you “should.”
As convenient as they are, these programs are just tools, and don’t come packaged with the skills and experience that can be found in a professional graphic designer. The point of hiring a graphic designer is to visually present your business, organization, event, etc. in the best light possible so that your desired brand image and message are properly conveyed, and done so strategically to help you get the results you want and need.
Need more proof? Here are five reasons you shouldn’t settle for just any graphic designer:
- Save time and money. Graphic designers are experts in creating visual concepts. This means that the odds of them creating something properly the first time will ultimately save time and money. By hiring a professional, you also save time by not investing in learning a new set of software programs that you won’t use on a regular basis. A professional graphic designer will be prepared to jump right in, ready to get to work.
- Avoid headaches. It’s no fun designing something you like, sending it off to the printer, and then finding out the image you created is the wrong format, size, or resolution. Professional graphic designers will save you the aggravation. They know how to format files correctly for print and online usage. They also know how to properly set up the prepress files so once they’re in the printer’s hands, there’s less room for costly errors.
- Set the right tone. Graphic design isn’t just about making things look pretty. It’s about strategically choosing elements to visually communicate an idea. Whether this is with colors, fonts, shapes, images, etc., a graphic designer knows how to combine these elements to properly represent your brand. It’s also important that all pieces being designed for your organization, work together as a whole. Professional graphic designers will help ensure that the design is cohesive and consistent, which in the end, makes your business look its best.
- Gain access to new ideas and insights. Hiring a graphic designer also means adding a new set of ideas that you may have never thought of, and will often create a better end result. The process can be quite fun, too, especially if you find the right designer and you establish a great collaborative working relationship.
- Stand out from the crowd. A more eye-catching, appealing, and polished design means more attention from potential customers. A professional design will also give you more pride in the finished product, whether it is a new display, business card, or brochure. Instead of something generic, a professional graphic designer can help you develop something fresh and original that reinforces your brand and message.
It’s important not to settle for just any graphic designer. For your next project, do your homework and choose one who will best represent your organization. Remember, good design pays off in the end.
Headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland, Adler Display brings over 78 years of experience to its clients in need of recognition displays, lobby and corporate interiors, custom exhibits, historical timelines, trade show displays, and signage and graphics. For more information about Adler Display, please visit our website at www.adlerdisplay.com or call us at: 855-552-3537.