When it comes to your school’s athletic recruiting strategy, you might be surprised by the leverage a well-branded environment holds.
From awe-inspiring arenas decked out in colossal LED displays to locker rooms emblazoned with vibrant logo graphics and eye-catching hall of fame exhibits, attracting top collegiate talent becomes easier when you apply some visual finesse. In this highly competitive landscape, you need to pull out all the stops to create mesmerizing first impressions. High school students visiting your college campus are sure to be dazzled by striking visuals, influential branding, and immersive oversized digital designs.
Read on for some of the many ways signage and displays can help your school in attracting top collegiate talent and pump up your fan base, too.
It all starts with a phenomenal backdrop.
Great facilities are essential to recruiting and attracting top collegiate talent athletes and exceeding the expectations of current players. The right environment can rally team spirit and create exhilarating experiences for fans and athletes alike. Your school’s athletic and academic facilities should also seamlessly complement its history, values, and legacy. It’s a tall order and that’s why it’s imperative to have a seasoned display partner in your corner. The experts at Adler Display excel at blending strategic planning with innovative designs to create mesmerizing branded facilities that embrace tradition and encourage greatness.
Branded signage wields some serious power.
You’ve probably noticed that top collegiate athletic departments rely heavily on branded signage throughout their indoor and outdoor athletic facilities. They’re well aware of its unparalleled effectiveness in promoting school spirit, energizing athletes, and impressing potential recruits. Branded signage has the added benefit of giving dull and tired areas of the facility a facelift without the expense of major renovations. Here are a few of the many ways you can utilize school branding to embellish your campus facilities:
- Visually enhance windows and doors with vivid graphics featuring school logos to add color while creating privacy for offices, weight rooms, training rooms, and other areas.
- Celebrate past program and player accomplishments with oversized championship banners hung from the rafters or with custom hall of fame displays.
- Add life to boring spaces by displaying massive supergraphics in hallways, locker rooms, meeting rooms, and offices, or with mesh windscreens along the fences surrounding outdoor courts and fields.
- Amp up press conferences and important school photo opportunities with media backdrops featuring step and repeat graphics of your school logo. Event backdrops can be created on a larger scale for important events like convocation and commencement.
- Garner attention on- and off-campus when you transport teams with vehicle graphics and vehicle wraps featuring school logos or full branding.
Create excitement and promote unity with wall graphics.
College athletic organizations have long relied on murals, banners, and other oversized signage to create enthusiasm throughout their facilities. For example, locker room signage and graphics can accentuate important team qualities such as togetherness, positivity, and sportsmanship. Every sports program can benefit from strategically-placed, colorful wall graphics. Some ingenious examples include:
- Gymnasiums: From basketball games to wrestling matches, wall graphics make it easy to show off your school spirit. Use them to showcase the years that your institution has won conference championships or to celebrate top athletes of days gone by.
- Stadiums: Why not wrap vibrant murals on lifeless columns and walls? Spice up that boring baseball field with a large graphic of your school mascot on the press box or at the facility’s entrance.
- Locker Rooms: As the home of inspiration, the right locker room signage can lend support to any pep talk or team meeting. Murals of past championships, inspiring quotes, motivational imagery, and more will deliver just the right message to help athletes shine.
Adler is your source for winning signage and display solutions. All of our signage is completely custom. That means every display project we undertake is designed to respond to each client’s unique requirements. Comprehensive site surveys and strategic planning discussions ensure that your signage project is appropriate for the surroundings and meets your goals, needs, and budget. We have extensive experience working with the educational sector and we’ll be with you every step of the way, from design, to production, to installation, and beyond. Your complete satisfaction is always our biggest priority.
For 85 years, Adler Display has been designing attention-grabbing visual communications solutions. Our talented designers will be happy to help you find the perfect graphics to support your team. Please contact our design professionals today to get started.
About Adler Display: Headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland, Adler Display brings more than 80 years of experience to its clients in need of recognition displays, lobby and corporate interiors, custom exhibits, historical timelines, trade show displays, and signage and graphics. For more information about Adler Display, please visit the website at https://www.adlerdisplay.com/ or call 855-552-3537.