855.552.3537 UPLOAD ARTWORK
Seven Clever Ways to Use Your Trade Show Display
Trade shows are notoriously expensive endeavors.
Aside from the cost of the booth space, shipping, and travel, you’ve probably made a sizable investment in your exhibit display. While most businesses purchase their displays for the sole purpose of exhibiting at trade shows, there's no reason they have to sit idle in a closet for the rest of the year. Many of the components used in modern display systems can be repurposed for small events or utilized in other situations—it just takes a little ingenuity.
In the following article, we’ll share seven creative ideas that can help you make the most of your trade show exhibit purchase:
- Onsite event signage: Why not use your backlit, tension fabric display, or banner stands at your company’s special events? Open houses, job fairs, customer appreciation days, employee recognition events and more can all benefit from some appealing branding support.
- Lobby displays: Your company’s lobby is the first thing visitors see when then enter, so it’s important that it makes a positive and memorable initial impression. Greet clients and potential customers with an intriguing glimpse at what your business is all about by placing your pop up displays at the entrance. If your system has shelving components, you could repurpose sections of it to present company literature in an interesting, eye-catching manner.
- Job fairs: Give your human resources or career services department a boost. Rather than trying to entice new employees with a plain, dull table, imagine how much more interest you could generate with a vibrant table top display. If you have enough room, you could even opt to utilize your pop up display as a backdrop. Be sure to include bright colors and captivating graphics to attract attention.
- Media events: The portability of pop up and tension fabric displays makes them ideal for use at external locations. If you’re hosting a news conference to launch a product or service, you could use your display to show off product images in conjunction with pertinent information. They can also be used as backdrops for press conferences, interviews, venue decoration, product demonstrations and even red carpet events.
- Office partitions: In today’s modern open plan workplace environment, privacy can be hard to come by. If you’re seeking to carve out some office space that feels a little more intimate, your trade show exhibit system may just do the trick. Position it to section off space for one-on-one meetings or just a quiet place where distractions are minimized. Panel heights of 6 feet of more offer a substantial visual barrier, so they can be utilized effectively as cubicle separators.
- On-campus promotion: If you’re seeking some original ways to use your educational institution’s trade show display, there’s no shortage of options. Digital displays can easily be updated to share important academic deadlines and campus directories. Take your school spirit up a notch by strategically placing your exhibit at homecoming, reunions, athletic competitions, dances and other campus events. In the dorm, trade show booths can be used to display floor plans, school logos, or simply as ornamentation to brighten up lackluster spaces.
- Retail marketing: Trade show displays are inherently good tools for retail business use. Tension fabric banners, for example, have a slim design that allows them to fit in window displays, providing the room you need to promote specific products and services, such as seasonal items. Your pop up display can easily be used as the centerpiece of any in-store display or kiosk, showing off new products and attracting customers with its impressive size. Tension fabric displays are ideal for on-the-go display booths in malls, at community events, and for street vendors. Is your new business or store planning a grand opening? Use your trade show display to add prominence to your storefront, bring in foot traffic, and ensure an exceptional turnout.
Think outside the box. There’s no reason you can’t find a way to use your trade show booth 365 days a year.
These displays are functional for a variety of purposes, no matter the size of your business or what industry you’re in. Whether for indoor or outdoor use, these valuable exhibits can be used to share your marketing message and support your brand in endless creative applications. You’re only limited by your imagination!
Whether you’re seeking a captivating digital display, custom modular exhibit, or versatile pop up booth, Adler Display is your source for inspired trade show exhibit solutions. You can rely on our friendly professionals for compelling designs that get noticed and hold their value. Please contact us to learn more.
About Adler Display: Headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland, Adler Display brings more than 80 years of experience to its clients in need of recognition displays, lobby and corporate interiors, custom exhibits, historical timelines, trade show displays, and signage and graphics. For more information about Adler Display, please visit the website at https://www.adlerdisplay.com/ or call 855-552-3537.