855.552.3537 UPLOAD ARTWORK
Do You Have Your Social Media To-Do List in Place?
Checklists and to do-lists are great tools for keeping you and your team on track to hit your goals. Make sure your social media plan stays on course before, after, and during your show with our sample checklist below:
- Make sure all your social profiles are current and complete.
- Follow the official (or maybe the unofficial, if you’re Wendy’s) social accounts of the event.
- If you’ve been to the event before, post some pictures or video with reference to the official hashtag.
- Create your own company hashtag for the event.
- Make sure your followers know you’re going! Engage with official accounts and share the event times and dates.
- Have fun! Share visuals, infographics, or Tweets that interest your followers and drive engagement socially and at the event.
- At the show
- Encourage social sharing and interacting by directly engaging attendees and speakers.
- Follow the official event hashtag and don’t be afraid to jump into conversations or respond to questions.
- Use a scheduling tool to make sure your brand won’t be absent if you or your team get bust, forget a password, or other mishaps occur.
- Share thoughts and insights from speaker sessions, keynotes, or social events.
- Gather your leads and connect, like, or follow them to continue the interaction.
- Post an event recap with photos, quotes, or videos.
- Review your strategy with your team to reflect on your strengths and weaknesses.
Most importantly, don’t end your social success with the trade show you attend. Stay involved and engaged year round. Effective social media strategies are not for fair-weather users!
Headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland, Adler Display brings over 78 years of experience to its clients in need of recognition displays, lobby and corporate interiors, custom exhibits, historical timelines, trade show displays, and signage and graphics. For more information about Adler Display, please visit our website at www.adlerdisplay.com or call us at: 855-552-3537.