Adler Display: Making Maryland businesses shine for 80 years.
We design and produce high-quality recognition displays, lobby and corporate interiors, and historical timelines. Clients rely on us for their large trade show displays, custom exhibits, signage, graphics and custom interiors.
Adler Display is looking for new team members:
Display Fabrication / Cabinet Maker
Adler Display is looking for a Cabinet Maker to join our team.
- Experience as a cabinet maker and/or exhibit fabricator
- Hands on experience with shop fabrication and working knowledge of shop tools
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere with designers, project managers and fabricators
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task various projects
- Detail oriented with a focus on quality
- Capacity to interpret conceptual renderings and shop drawings
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
Experience working with acrylic, metals, solid surface materials
Monday to Friday
Fabrication: 3 years (Preferred)
Driver’s License (Preferred)
Please send resume and cover letter to Chris Hammond at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adler Display is looking for an Account Executive. More details to come.
Please submit resumes and cover letters to Chris Hammond at email@example.com.
We have an exciting opportunity for a graphic installer to join our team. The graphic installer’s responsibilities include the on-site final assembly and installation of custom graphics and displays in the Baltimore-Washington metropolitan area.
- The ideal candidate would have experience in the fabrication and installation of displays, signs, and graphics.
- Basic construction trade experience is helpful.
Skills & Responsibilities:
- Interaction with clients in a polite and courteous manner.
- Installation of signage and vinyl graphics.
- Ability to read basic blue prints and floor plans.
- Experience using basic workshop tools.
- Able to safely work from lifts, ladders and platforms at different heights.
- Navigate through issues and complications that arise on the site during installations.
- Ability to lift and move heavy objects up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to travel and work off-hours occasionally.
We are looking for someone with:
- The ability to prioritize multiple tasks while ensuring timely, high quality outcomes.
- An enthusiastic team player, who is also capable of working independently.
- High standards for quality control.
- Organizational and self-managing skills.
- A valid driver’s license.
Please send resumes and cover letters to Chris Hammond at firstname.lastname@example.org.