855.552.3537 UPLOAD ARTWORK
5 Reasons Why You Will Love Your Fabric Display
The long list of benefits offered by tension fabric displays makes it easy to understand why they are the current craze in trade show exhibits, and may be here to stay. From light weight, easy to set up structures to rich colors, seamless graphics and wrinkle-free material, choosing a fabric display is a smart decision for your next trade show appearance.
Fabric trade show displays are often built using lightweight aluminum extrusions, where the hardware creates a shape in which the fabric is stretched to fit. Offered in a wide variety of shapes and styles, these displays can stand out on their own or accompany other trade show structures such as banner stands and countertops. They can incorporate a variety of accessories including hanging monitors and brackets for shelving. The best part is that new advancements in printing technology mean prices for fabric display graphics are dropping constantly.
Here is a breakdown of the significant advantages offered by fabric displays:
- Easy setup. Fabrics usually Velcro onto or zip around aluminum extrusions. Compared to other materials, set up is easy, especially when graphics are stored on the frame and can simply pop open.
- Eye-catching graphics. Tension fabric displays create eye-catching exhibits with their rich colors. Seamless graphics create a clean and sleek look, while back-lit fabric adds extra drama.
- Reduced costs. Lightweight fabric displays, and their aluminum frames that pack into compact cases, keep shipping costs down. Fabric can be folded to a fraction of its full size to save storage space. Also, graphics are easy to swap out when you want to update your trade show message.
- Durability. The fabrics commonly used in trade show displays are long lasting, wrinkle free, fade resistant and machine washable.
- Versatility and customization. Tension fabric trade show displays come in a variety of shapes, sizes and configurations. They can include numerous accessories, and are suitable for both indoor and outdoor events.
Check out several examples of fabric displays here.
Headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland, Adler Display brings over 78 years of experience to its clients in need of recognition displays, lobby and corporate interiors, custom exhibits, historical timelines, trade show displays, and signage and graphics. For more information about Adler Display, please visit our website at www.adlerdisplay.com or call us at: 855-552-3537.