855.552.3537 UPLOAD ARTWORK
5 Reasons It's Time for a New Trade Show Booth
First impressions matter, especially at trade shows where each booth is competing for attendees’ attention. Ensuring your booth is appealing and in great shape is essential for maximizing your ROI. While sometimes you just know your exhibit is past its prime, here are some tips to tell if it’s time for a new trade show exhibit.
- Your graphics are faded or include outdated colors that no longer fit your brand.
- Your booth’s photos include pictures of people with outdated looks, such as hair styles or clothing. If this is the case, it’s time to create a modern look and show prospects your company is still in the game and embracing the future.
- The technology on your booth is old and outdated. This could include lighting or screens and computers. It’s also time for a new booth if your current one doesn’t include any technology at all!
- Your booth doesn’t include your updated logo and/or tagline, and other brand changes are not included, such as missing or outdated information on your company.
- Your booth is damaged. In this case it is time for a new booth, especially if it can’t be fixed because the broken parts are outdated, and/or any duct tape is required for holding it together.
When it’s time for a new booth, Adler Display’s will help you through each stage of a trade show, from designing the original concept, shipping the display, and checking in with you throughout the show. We have the expertise and experience to help you stand out on the trade show floor.
Headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland, Adler Display brings over 78 years of experience to its clients in need of recognition displays, lobby and corporate interiors, custom exhibits, historical timelines, trade show displays, and signage and graphics. For more information about Adler Display, please visit our website at www.adlerdisplay.com or call us at: 855-552-3537.