855.552.3537 UPLOAD ARTWORK
Adler Display designs and fabricates innovative, creative and quality-oriented branded environments. Our specialties include recognition displays, corporate interiors, historical timelines, trade show displays, graphics and signage. We pride ourselves on meeting and exceeding our clients' expectations. We maintain the highest standards to create quality exhibits including design, fabrication, installation and customer service.
Adler Display is looking for new team members:
Adler Display's vision is to create engaging exhibits for our clients that enable them to promote their goods and services as well as to entertain, educate and inspire their target audiences. Our dedicated teams work diligently to enable our clients to "tell their story" through these exhibits. We maintain the highest standards in design, fabrication, installation and customer service to create quality exhibits.
Adler Display is looking to hire a CNC Operator with CAD detailing experience.
The candidate must have past experience operating a CNC machine. The candidate should have a basic understanding of math including geometry, G code, file setup and operating requirements. Experience with CNC programming in the cabinet making industry is helpful. Ability to review specifications to determine setup procedure and nesting of cut pieces. Responsible for editing specifications to ensure effective production of quality parts by checking drawings or sketches, using gauges and other measuring equipment. Candidate needs to have the ability to load substrates onto a CNC machine.
The ideal candidate would have the ability to create detailed CAD drawings from conceptual designs and client drawings. They would also have the ability to read construction drawings, electrical layouts and set-up drawings.
- Working towards an Associate's Degree in mechanical/architectural drafting or equivalent Strong 3D CAD design skills (AutoCAD, Vectorworks, or equivalent)
- Experience in drafting in an exhibit, permanent display or museum environment or equivalent
- Hands on experience with shop fabrication and working knowledge of shop tools
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere with sales, designers, project managers and fabricators
- Transform initial rough designs using CAD into working documents
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Insure structural integrity and functionality of design to build process
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task various projects
- Detail oriented with a focus on quality
Please send cover letters and resumes to Christopher Hammond at email@example.com.