855.552.3537 UPLOAD ARTWORK
Adler Display designs and fabricates innovative, creative and quality-oriented branded environments. Our specialties include recognition displays, corporate interiors, historical timelines, trade show displays, graphics and signage. We pride ourselves on meeting and exceeding our clients' expectations. We maintain the highest standards to create quality exhibits including design, fabrication, installation and customer service.
Adler Display is looking for new team members:
The ideal candidate would have experience in the fabrication and installation of displays, signs, and graphics. We are looking for a candidate with experience installing dimensional letters and logos. Candidate should have experience using cleats and anchors for mounting graphic substrates to various wall types. Typical installation materials include wood structures, metal, lighting, fabrics, glass, acrylics, graphic materials, stand-offs and other components. The position requires initiative, self-direction, good communication skills and a positive attitude. Trade show exhibit assembly will be required.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Ability to read basic blue prints, floor plans and wiring diagrams.
- Experience using basic workshop tools.
- Able to work with various power tools in the field.
- Able to lift and move heavy objects up to 50 pounds.
- Able to safely work from lifts, ladders and platforms at different heights.
- Can work through any issues and complications that arise in the field during installations.
- Self-starter with ability to prioritize multiple tasks while ensuring timely, high-quality outcomes.
- Enthusiastic team player, but also capable of working independently.
- Superior organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- This job can require some travel and off hour working times.
- A valid driver's license and ability to drive a box truck to various locations.
Job Tyle: Full-time