855.552.3537 UPLOAD ARTWORK
Adler Display is Looking to Hire a 3D Custom Designer
Adler Display designs and fabricates creative and quality-oriented exhibits. We pride ourselves on meeting and exceeding our clients' expectations. We maintain the highest standards to create quality exhibits including design, fabrication, installation and customer service.
The designer is responsible for understanding the overall requirements of the client and designing a solution that will meet their needs. We are looking for candidates that have both 2D and 3D design experience. Our designers work closely with our clients to deliver designs which will be functional, detail oriented and aesthetically pleasing. The work consists of conceptual designs for custom environments, large format graphic design for trade show displays, permanent exhibits and corporate environments.
Job Requirements for Ideal Candidate
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task various projects
- Detail-oriented and have the ability to work to the client's budget and schedule.
- Work in a team atmosphere with sales staff, project manager and fabricators.
- Collaborate with other designers to complete large scale projects.
- Fluent with Adobe Creative Suite and experience with software to create line drawings, shop drawings and 3D renderings such as Vectorworks and Artlantis.
- Bachelor's or Associates degree in Graphic Design or a related field is preferred.
- A minimum of three years graphic design experience is required.
- Create 2D graphic design for permanent displays, trade show exhibits and graphic signage.
- Create 3D exhibit design concepts and renderings from concept to final design completion.
- Construct detailed specifications for fabrication of all exhibit components
- Produce design presentation materials.
- Ability to communicate and articulate your design concept to our clients.
- Work in team environment with sales, project managers and fabricators.
- Maintain graphic design applications and Mac platform to include organization of files, archiving and upgrades of software.
Compensation: Compensation will be based on level of experience.
Employment Type: Full-Time
If you are interested in applying for this position please email your resume and cover letter to Chris Hammond at email@example.com.